In Pictures: ARSE4 The People Add/Read Comments
Snooth Wine Search:
With Vinoteca being the venue the lunch was guaranteed to be rather decent add in 12 Australian wine makers and associated wines I think the expectation lived up to the hype. The Wine Makers are all part of the informal grouping of Australia's First Families of Wine. Twitter tags for the day were #arse4 (the 4th of Andrew's Really Secret Tastings) and #affwine (Australia First Familes of Wine).
I should mention that Vinoteca is normally closed on a Sunday; being damn hard to secure a table, such as its popularity; I arranged for a private hire session. Details of the wines and food to follow here though a few photos...
- 1 Jeanne Horak Cooksisterblog http://www.Cooksister.com
- 2 Lisa Greensill Lisa300662
- 3 Neil Houston yetanothergin http://yetanothergin.co.uk
- 4 Sarah Belizaire Butler sarahbb1 http://eatsdrinksandsleeps.wordpress.com/
- 5 Jez Greenspan The_WineTwit http://www.thewinetwit.blogspot.com/
- 6 Jackie Dyer FoodWineDiarist http://foodwinediarist.wordpress.com/
- 7 Sophie McLean Sophie_McLean http://www.champagneonthebrain.blogspot.com
- 8 Jason Millar Twentygauloises
- 9 Heather Dougherty Wineandwords http://www.Redwhiteandrose.co.uk
- 10 Eamon FitzGerald Grape_Escape http://mygrapeescape.ie
Previous Post: Wine Sediments - News and New Products May 2011 Next Post: In Pictures: More From ARSE4