The Greatest Coverage of South African Wine... Add/Read Comments
Snooth Wine Search:
- South African Wine an overview
- Chenin Blanc Comparison two Chenin Blanc's compared one from South Africa, the other from the Loire
- Brief Notes from a tasting: Kleine Zalze Estate Stellenbosch
- Kleine Zalze a superb meal at the estates acclaimed restaurant
- Tasting Note: Iona Sauvigon Blanc, 2008, Elgin
- Reuben's Cooks South African recipe book. From this Avocado Salad with Toasted Pine Nuts, Rocket, parmesan and Balsamic Syrup
- The Best Way to Tour South Africa's Vineyards
- Top 5 Online Shops to Buy South African Wine (UK)
- Tasting Note: Boekenhoutskllof The Chocolate Box
- In The Company of Wine People: brief Notes from a tasting
- Newton Johnson Winery, Walker Bay, South Africa
- Tasting Note: Ken Forrester FMC Chenin Blanc
- Photographs from Boschendal
- Tasting Note: Arabella Sauvignon Blanc, Robertson, South Africa
- Brief Notes from a Tasting: Boschendal, Stellenbosch
- Blends Are The Way to Go guest post on WineCountry.co.za a great South African wine focused blog.
- Tasting Notes: Ingenuity Blends from Nederburg
- The Great South African Wine Trail 2009 (news item)
- Brief Notes from a Tasting: Vergelegen, South Africa
- Pinotage: Behind the Legends by Peter May (book review)
- Brief Notes from a Visit - Beyerskloof
- South African Wine: Notes from a Naked Wines Tasting
- Fair Trade and Empowerment in South African Vineyards - on the new Palate Press website.
- Photographs on flickr numbering 149!
As illustrations two of my favourite photographs arising from the trip; the horse at the top was taken whle treking, slowly, through the Grootbos reserve. The one below illustrates a couple of the wines sampled at the excellent Rubens restaurant while being entertained by Rudiger Gretcher of Boekenhoutskloof.