Plenty more wine notes and recommendations (plus some foodie bits) to come; but if all this chat about the marvels of South African wine make you wanna try something more interesting than can be found in your local offie here is a list of the top South African wine retailers in the UK (in no particular order):
- SA Wines Online – a huge and excellent selection and available by the bottle. Take advantage of £10 off your first order.
- SWIG – this West London based merchant offers a smaller but quality based range
- Stone, Vine and Sun – a smaller, but quality selection from this award winning independent
- Amps Fine Wine – a good selection ranging in price from £5.50 a bottle up to one at £59.50! Most in the quality/affordable range mind.
- M&S Direct - come here for small parcels that never make it to the stores. Currently offering 25% off all South African wines
Incidentally the photograph was taken in the gorgeous gardens at Vergelegen, South Africa.
© 2004-2014 Spittoon.biz All Rights Reserved